Wednesday 25 July 2018

Peter Capaldi is Amazing!












There are four days to go until I go to Comic-Con in London this year, that means four days until I meet the acquaintance of this wonderful man. Peter Capaldi.  

Capaldi is my personal favourite of the new series doctors so far. I haven't had the opportunity to meet him yet and unfortunately, I didn't get to meet him whilst he was the Doctor on TV, something I had wanted to do. I am pleased though that the opportunity has presented itself to me to meet him and get a photo with him. 

Capaldi's doctor was marvelous, and he had so many great memories, he brought a new side of personality and character to the doctor that none of the others doctors had done before him, he's not just a great doctor, but an amazing actor.

This for me is one of his finest Doctor Who moments from Series 10 Episode 12 "The Doctor Falls".