Saturday 14 July 2018

INJUSTICE 2: Legendary Gear! I've made a list!











Hi everyone

Welcome to another quick Injustice 2 post, this is just a quick update to inform you all that I have been working hard all week, trying my best to tick off all challenges to participate in Legendary multiverses in Injustice 2. I'm doing well so far. I'm concentrating on Doctor Fate at the moment, but I am swiftly moving to and from other characters as well, trying to get requirements ticked off for Raiden, Starfire, Scarecrow, amongst many others, and to make sure I get my priorities right, I've decided to make a list of five characters to focus on, just get through them one at a time and once I've finished with them, I'll move on to the next five. I've basically broke it down into batches, explaining it in its simplist terms.

So, BATCH 1 is:

  1. Doctor Fate
  2. Raiden
  3. Starfire
  4. Cyborg
  5. Aquaman


BATCH 2 is:

  1. Bane
  2. Scarecrow
  3. Brainiac
  4. Black Adam
  5. Batman