Thursday 26 July 2018

Christopher Eccleston is Fantastic!













There are now three days to go until Sunday. This year marks a very special event as it will Christopher Eccleston's first signing at a conventional event in the world. It is very exciting that Christopher Eccleston is actually going to attending a convention. I never thought it would happen. Hope you've got your £95. 

Eccleston's Doctor brought many fans like myself into the worlds of Doctor Who and made me aware of the programme's existence, since then my interest in the show has grown and grown and now I'm an avid fan and will continue to be as Doctor Who has become like a friend to me, and I think if it wasn't for someone as good as Eccleston to portray Russell T Davies's work, we wouldn't have the Doctor Who we have now with Jodie Whitaker and Chris Chibnall. 

I thought I'd show the clip of when Eccleston regenerates into David Tennant.