Wednesday 21 June 2017

Sorry for not blogging.

Hi Everyone.

I'm sorry I've missed a couple of days, I was meant to do three blogs over the last four days and didn't.

I had a busy weekend last weekend, and that, of course, meant I didn't do any blogs or reviews and there was a Mortal Kombat post which I was meant to do on Monday, and I didn't end up doing that either. I apologise, there really is no excuse for me missing a few days, I just got side tracked and tired because I have been working very hard recently and I am continuing to work hard to ensure I have a good future. I am in a nutshell doing my future self a favor, which I'm pretty sure when I look back on it I'm going to pat myself on back and thank myself for working so hard.

But there's no reason why I should find ten to fifteen minutes of my day, to just sit down and write a blog, about anything. A review, Mortal Kombat, Batman, Doctor Who, anything.

So once again, sorry for the delay.

I'll get right back on to blogging, first thing tomorrow.

Thanks everyone.