Wednesday 7 June 2017

Injustice 2 : Red Hood











There's a lot of hype going on with Injustice 2 right now, with the new update which has been released this week. Lots of new and exciting things are coming soon and the game hasn't even been out for a month yet. It's crazy. Crazy but fun.

If you've not seen the recent trailer for Red Hood yet, I recommend you track that down and watch it on YouTube as it gives us a sort of insight into that character and what kind of gameplay ethic we're going to get. He's a character which I'm looking forward to trying out. Now apparently he's not available to play yet. I don't know why that is but reason tells me it's a sort of teaser to get us interested in what's to come. 

I really like Red Hood so far of what we've seen of him, he's fast, he's energetic, he has great skill with a gun and overall he looks like a character some players are going to take a great likeness to.

I think we're probably going to be expecting a lot more updates and news, information about what's happening with the game as time goes by. One thing I can be sure of is, it won't be boring.