Tuesday 13 June 2017

Injustice 2: Red Hood Debut












Red Hood Debut - Thursday 15th June

Red Hood is now available to download for free from PlayStation store from today. 

I downloaded him just now and he really is awesome, his combos are really interesting, I still need to get the hang of his special moves and enhanced reflexes but all in all, he's a good character that needs a little work. 

I've had him for less than a day and I'm already starting to make my own customizations to his costume. I need to keep on playing to unlock new gear, but I'm hoping that over time I can get to a good enough level with Red Hood that I am happy with. 

So when is it that you'll get to see him in my Injustice 2 series? Thursday is the answer to that. Stay tuned for Thursday's upload for the debut of Red Hood.