Tuesday 6 June 2017

BATMAN Series 2 Part 1 : July 2017









BATMAN SERIES TWO PART ONE
JULY 2017

Coming Soon from Daniel_Bury27 - Batman Series Two Part One.

Batman Series Two is finally happening. I know that it this series has been quite a long time coming, sorry that it has taken me so long to get this series out, the honest truth is it's just something I have never got round to doing. 

Never fear, four new episodes will coming out before the end of this year. 

I've decided the best way to do it would be to split the series into two parts, and do the first two episodes in the summer and the other two in the late autumn / early winter. 

What you need to know now is there are four episodes in the series, episodes one and two are ready to be edited, so I'll get those edited and ready to be uploaded in the next few weeks. Episodes three and four still have some slight tweaking of the script to be done before filming can start for those and as soon as I have those filmed and edited I'll upload those as well. 

Thanks Everyone!

Stay tuned for more updates.