Friday 16 June 2017

Mortal Kombat XL: Problem Solved










Hey, Everyone.

This is just a quick post to give you an update on the Mortal Kombat situation. I have managed to re-download and get all the stuff I lost back, and I didn't even have to ring up PlayStation to ask them. It appeared there was some data which I hadn't downloaded, so once that was done I got everything back to normal. 

I'm so relieved and pleased about that because I did not want to have to go to the trouble of doing whatever it is you needed to do in order to get all the character skins again, and I had lost a lot of character cards as well, I'm just glad to everything back! I can take a chill pill. It's all fine.

I've got some new updates and ideas for MKXL videos coming soon, so stay tuned for more updates.

And once again, thank you so so much for 500 subscribers. I love you all!