Saturday 10 June 2017

Mortal Kombat XL: Refresher










Hello everyone

This is a short notification message regarding Mortal Kombat videos. Basically, yesterday when I inserted the disc into my PlayStation, it was telling me that certain files in the game were corrupted, what by I don't know and that I should delete the application and re-install it. I did that, and when I re-installed the game certain bits and pieces were missing, like character cards and certain character skins such as all of my revenant skins for Kitana, Sub Zero, Liu Kang, Kung Loa and Jax are all gone so I have to go to trouble of those back again, and that won't be easy. All the progress I had made with my faction has gone, so that's all had to restart and all the progression I had made with brutality, fatality, and special move bonus's  that's all restarted as well, so I've gone back to square one on certain things. I've got all the characters though so all the characters I bought, I've still got. So I'm very thankful that I don't have to buy all of them again in order to play as them.

I'll see if I can sort something out with Playstation and see if I can sort something out with them and if there's anything I can do to get all my stuff back. If there isn't I'll have to work towards getting everything back, which may prove a lot of hard work for me as it took a lot of effort to get all of that stuff, getting back my prove difficult. 

It's just annoying at the end of the day. I'm a little frustrated and annoyed by it. I'll see what I can sort out in the meantime, please keep enjoying my videos.