Sunday 8 October 2017

Mortal Kombat Special - 25 Years of MKX


THIS OCTOBER
MORTAL KOMBAT SPECIAL: 25 YEARS OF MKX

So, Netherrealm are celebrating twenty-five years of Mortal Kombat this month and having heard that it was the twenty-fifth anniversary, I thought I might do a special gameplay video next week to show my appreciation for this great franchise. 

The special would feature the same sort of format that I do for a normal Mortal Kombat gameplay video, only with a few new special features and bonus videos playing living tower challenges and playing with traditional characters that make the franchise so popular such as: Scorpion, Sub Zero, Raiden, Johnny Cage, Kano, Goro and many more.

It's really exciting to see MKX celebrate 25 years and the fact that it's still going strong today. Hopefully it will continue to grow from strength to strength and gain more fans and become even more popular.  

The special will be set to happen sometime this week, and I'll do a special tower challenge video on Wednesday as well. 

I hope to give you all more updates and information on the 25th anniversary special later in the week.