Tuesday 17 October 2017

25th Anniversary Special of Mortal Kombat - TOMORROW on Let's Play Mortal Kombat XL








MORTAL KOMBAT XL
25 YEARS OF MKX

WEDNESDAY 18th OCTOBER 2017

Tomorrow's Let's Play Mortal Kombat XL video is a very special one, it's the 25th Anniversary special to celebrate 25 years of Mortal Kombat. 

In this special, I will be playing with six or seven of the some of the most famous characters that made the game popular, you might see some of your favourites in the video. 

I'll be doing what I do best and applying the skill and technique I have learned whilst playing the game, I will also be doing various fatalities and applying more traditional ends to each fight in the video.

It's basically, just a general celebration video of what makes this game and indeed this franchise so iconic and so recognisable and brilliant. And I'm going to have a lot of fun doing it, so sit back, relax and enjoy!