Tuesday 3 October 2017

Injustice 2: Raiden and Black Lightning are here!










This morning has proved that lightning can indeed strike twice because Raiden and Black Lightning have just become available as playable characters in Injustice 2 and I was very pleased and hyped to be seeing them.

I played Raiden's story and boosted up my level with him and managed to obtain an alternative colour scheme for his Thunder God costume, along with a few other interesting and cool colour schemes as well, including the golden tournament which looks exquisite on Raiden.

I haven't managed to unlock much gear with him yet, but it's early days. I'm sure I will get to model Raiden in the way that I want him to look as I keep on playing the game.

I know it's only been a day since Raiden came out, but I've already reached level 20 with him. And I didn't have to do much apart from pay ten thousand source crystals, now Raiden is all leveled up and has got some really cool power features and special moves which I can use, as well as some really cool character cards and additional bonuses added.

Black Lightning is awesome too. I have not yet lost a match as Black Lightning, I think I prefer his purple and silver alternative look in comparison to his blue and gold costume. I just like purple things guys. Raiden has a purple costume too which is really cool.

So that's it from me really, just been having a chill day on my PlayStation and enjoying Raiden and Black Lightning and they're shocking awesomeness, regular service shall resume tomorrow.

Thank you all for keeping up to date with all the stuff I've been getting on with and I will see you tomorrow.

Goodbye for now!