Saturday 7 October 2017

Gameplay videos - change of plan


Hello everyone.

And welcome to another gameplay update blog post.

This is just a quick post to inform you and let you all know that I am changing the days I do gameplay videos up on my channel, this will go into effect from this weekend onwards. It helps me to schedule videos more fairly so that you guys can get the most out of what I do with these videos and I can continue to deliver the best content that I can.

So this is the new schedule. 

Week A: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Week B: Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. 

This will alternate and be on a continuing rotation up until the season finishes in December.

As for Injustice 2, there's another update. I've made a change to the multiverse challenges that I've been doing and just made a few slight tweaks and changes to the list of characters that I'll be using in this series. So here's the new list.

11th October - Black Adam
18th October - Catwoman
25th October - Scarecrow
1st November - Gorilla Grodd
8th November - Bane
15th November - The Flash
22nd November - Doctor Fate
29th November - Red Hood
6th December - Green Arrow
13th December - Darkseid


That's all I wanted to say, thank you for keeping up to date with all the stuff I'm getting on with, please do keep watching and subscribing and I'll be back for more updates on more up and coming projects.