Sunday 29 October 2017

INJUSTICE 2 NEXT WEEK: Enemies of Batman










INJUSTICE 2: NEXT WEEK - ENEMIES OF THE BATMAN

Tuesday 31st October, Wednesday 1st November, Friday 3rd November

Hey everyone.

This is just another Injustice 2 update post today, to explain something new and exciting as an added bonus if you like, that's going to be happening in this week with Injustice 2 videos. 

Basically, what I'm going to do is introduce a new series of challenges called "Enemies of the Batman" where I'm playing with Batman and taking my gameplay with this character to higher and more professional gameplayer style levels.

Batman is one of my best and favourite characters in the game and he's a lot of fun to play with, he's one of few whom I know exactly what to do whilst I'm playing as him, in terms of combos, in terms of fighting technique and skill, it just makes much more of an all-rounder that I can do various things with him, without having to do a lot of practice to get good with him. I think part of that is due to a lot of his moves in this game have been passed on from the previous Injustice game, where I learned to get good and in some cases better with him when I was first starting out playing Injustice: Gods Among Us earlier this year.

So, this week there are going three videos where I will be facing three opponents at a much higher level of difficulty to what I am used to playing on a normal Injustice 2 video, it will raise the bar a bit and test me much more than what I am used to being up against. 

It will be in three parts and in each part, Batman will face a different opponent. 

The first one will be Scarecrow - on Tuesday 31st October.

Second will be Bane - on Wednesday 1st November

and the final opponent will be The Joker - on Friday 3rd November.

Stay tuned for all three videos coming next week, they're going to be awesome!