Wednesday 19 July 2017

INJUSTICE 2 - SEASON 1: Friday 21st July 2017











Hello Everyone

Welcome to another Injustice 2 post. 

This is just to explain that as of Friday 21st July, Injustice 2 gameplay videos will go on a summer hiatus as I take a six-week break from gaming. But, I have a very special Let's Play Injustice 2 video planned which is going to bring the first series to a spectacular close. 

The video will include: Batman, Superman, Aquaman, The Joker, Wonder Woman and Catwoman going up against a series of formidable opponents, all of which are at maximum level. The identity of the opponents I'll be facing will be revealed when the video is uploaded on Friday. 

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for watching and liking my videos, it's been a pleasure doing these videos this season and I have so much more to with Injustice 2.