Wednesday 5 July 2017

Gameplay videos - Summer 2017


Hi everyone.

So, I've been busy producing some awesome gameplay videos for you all to watch. It's been great to hear your responses and know how much you enjoy them. I'm getting better every day.

On that note, I'd like to leave a brief message to inform you all what's happening over the course of the next two weeks.

Gameplay videos as of this summer season conclude on Friday 21st July. After that, I go on a long summer break for six weeks and return in the Autumn.


  • Mortal Kombat XL Videos - Season 3 (Summer 2017)  - Finish on Friday 21st July
  • Injustice 2: Season 1 - Finish on Friday 21st July
  • Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy - Crash Bandicoot 2 - Finish on Friday 21st July
But don't threat. It's not the end just yet. I still have lots of interesting and exciting things planned over the next two weeks for you all to enjoy. I'm not going to stop gaming completely, however, I do have other projects planned to come back and I am working on other things to bring back in the autumn over the summer period of July and August so I'll be doing that whilst my gameplay videos are on their summer hiatus.

I'll be sure to keep you up to date with what's going on with my videos over the next two weeks until then stay tuned for any bonuses that happen to pop up.