Sunday 9 July 2017

COMING SOON: Injustice 2 - Enemies of The Flash










COMING SOON
INJUSTICE 2: ENEMIES OF THE FLASH

Hey everyone.

This is just another Injustice 2 update post today, to explain and exciting new thing that's going to be happening in the next few days. Basically, what I'm going to do is introduce a new series of challenges called "Enemies of the Flash" where I try out my skills with the flash and boost it up a level in terms of taking my gameplay with this character to higher levels.

I do really enjoy playing with the Flash, he is one of my favourite characters in the game. He's super fast and has quick mobility which makes him very popular with most players. 

I feel like the Flash has been a character that I have made redundent, I don't really do much with him, I'm very much used to playing with characters such as: Black Adam, Aquaman, Green Arrow and Batman. So I thought why not take a break from all of that and do something fun with the flash for a day.

So coming soon, is a series of three challenges where I will be facing three opponents at a much higher level of difficulty to what I am used to playing on a daily Injustice 2 video, it will raise the bar a bit and test me much more than what I am used to being up against. 

It will be in three parts and in each part the flash will face a different opponent. I'll be facing Reverse Flash, Captain Cold and Gorilla Grodd. 

Stay tuned for more on information on that as it comes up.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!