Monday 3 July 2017

COMING SOON: CRASH BANDICOOT N SANE TRILOGY - CRASH BANDICOOT WARPED


Hi, everyone.

So the new and improved, modified and remastered Crash Bandicoot game was released this weekend.

The N Sane trilogy features updated versions of Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back and Crash Bandicoot 3 or Crash Bandicoot Warped.

I had made a post before expressing my excitement for this trilogy coming out, as Crash Bandicoot was and still is my childhood. I used to go round my cousin's house in Bournemouth and play these games and I used to play them for hours on end in the days when I was at school.

Now, I have been given an unexpected but wonderful opportunity to re live my childhood again, by playing these games. A labyrinth of challenges where I am rewarded with crystals, gems and time relics that can be used to help me out as I progress through the game.

Unfortunately, I don't have the game yet. I have to wait until next week before I can order my copy of it, as soon as I do have a copy of it, I will be soon to start once I have it in my possession.

I shall start off with Crash Bandicoot Warped and work my way backward through Crash Bandicoot 2 and then I'll do the original Crash Bandicoot game. The reason I say that is because games two and three are much shorter in length than the first one, with the first one, the challenges get harder as you go through it and there's more to do and more to get through. I thought I might start off with the two games I played every day all the way through my younger days since the age of eight.

I'm thrilled about the N Sane trilogy and I can't wait to get started on a new series of gameplay videos.