Monday 14 November 2016

UPDATE : Monday 14th November - Doctor Who and Batman

Hello All.

Just a quick update for you on what's happening with Doctor Who and Batman.

Basically because of the timings and knowing how busy I am going to be over the next few weeks, socially and work wise I have now decided to delay or lay off all things Doctor Who Action Figure Adventures until 2017. Which is a pain, I'm very annoyed with myself that I have allowed laziness and tiredness to get in the way of me making stories.  

The concentration now will just be on trying to get Batman series 2 uploaded before the end of the year.

And my Doctor Who Audio Adventure Christmas special will still be happening.

I'm just getting stuff ready to finish off 2016 and get ready for 2017. 

Thanks very much.

Hope you keep enjoying my videos.