Monday 24 October 2016

COMING UP on Eggheads









Hello, all.

It's been a while since I have done an eggheads post since the last series finished I think.

And a lot has happened since then, CJ got sacked and booted off the show and two new eggheads have joined the team. Steve and Beth, both whom I like very much and have warmed to. 

So, this is just a quick post to say that Eggheads will be back for a third series, but not until 2017. It's only because I have other projects at hand for the rest of this year, that I need to get done first.

Also, CJ will not be doing these shows given that he has left and is not returning. I can't include Steve and Beth because they're not on the app, it's like with Jenny Ryan on The Chase. If they are not on the app I can't possibly include them, until of course, the game gets updated for me to do so. I have emailed Barnstorm games about adding Jenny to The Chase app, they said that "They plan to do more with the chase, but nothing is confirmed yet" so we shall have to see how it turns out. It would be a difficult task to add them myself.

There will also be a Christmas special edition of Eggheads in December. Just like I do with The Chase, there will be a Christmas Eggheads episode, and I imagine it will be up around the same time as my chase Christmas special.  

Here are the stats from last series.



If you have any questions on my Eggheads series, leave a comment in one of my eggheads videos and get in touch. 

Thanks.