Wednesday 5 October 2016

COMING THIS CHRISTMAS : The Rani, Terileptil, Santa and more!














Yes. It's a little early for me to dropping the Xmas bomb upon you all, however I thought I might like to give you all a little update on the Doctor Who Audio Adventure Christmas special for 2016.

As I mentioned in my last update the Rani would be returning. And it has always been my idea that if I was ever became show runner I would cast Keeley Hawes as the Rani. She just seemed like an ideal choice of casting for that particular character, to me personally some other people may disagree with me. The Rani will be a key involvement in the special as the main villain.  

And she's not the only thing that's returning - the Terileptils are back, from The Visitation a fifth doctor story from 1982. I can't give away too much of their involvement but all I can tell you is they will be a supporting role in the episode/

As well as all of that, as if things couldn't get any better  Santa Claus will also be in it as well. So so far that's a renegade time lord, monsters from the 1980's and father christmas all jam packed into one episode. It's going to one christmas cracker this year. 

I can't give too much away about the storyline at this stage because I don't wish to spoil anything. Just  keep a look out for anymore update later to come and also count the days until christmas. There's only 81 days until Christmas.