Tuesday 28 February 2017

Tuesday is Doomsday!










TUESDAY IS DOOMSDAY

Supervillain Doomsday who I know from playing Injustice: Gods Among Us, is expected to start getting a regular appearance once a week every Tuesday starting from Tuesday 28th February 2017. 

So those of you who watch my Injustice: Gods Among Us gameplay videos that I do will know that I have been getting into practice using Doomsday in single one vs one fight matches. I have fought as Doomsday and played against Doomsday, and those of you will know that he if a very good supervillain to play as. He possess skills and fighting techniques which are only available to him. Particularly the green shield he can activate which protects him from harm for a few seconds, it makes it harder for the opponent to hit him when he's got his shield up. He also has quick crushing moves which do a lot of damage and eat up a lot of your opponents life which is good in terms of practicality. 

He also has some interesting combo's available to him. I am still trying to get my head round how to to do them all, but there's one which of great value to me. Simply press square, square, triangle on your PS4 controller. I'm not familiar with the X-Box controls so I don't know what it is on that. 

You may also notice on my Mortal Kombat videos, I use Jason every Saturday. Some characters get specified a certain day where I know I can go "It's Saturday, so it's Jason day" and my viewers can pick up this pattern and look forward to it and think "Oh, Jason's going to be making an appearance today". It engages people in my videos and it's just little things like that, that make me decide on what I want to do and go about how I play my videos. With fighting games, you don't really develop any progression in terms of story, the progression element resides in picking up skills and keep playing the game and keep getting better at it. That's hopefully what I set out achieve and the audiences pick up on.