Sunday 26 February 2017

COMING SOON : The Sixth Doctor Adventures












COMING SOON
DOCTOR WHO : THE SIXTH DOCTOR ADVENTURES IN 2017

Coming this year, two new adventures with the sixth doctor. The sixth doctor was absent from last year's run of stories. So I thought my viewers couldn't go with the absence of his coat any longer.

THE PARADOX PLANET is a regeneration story, or as I call it, the basic twin dilemma story. The reason I call it that, is because The Twin Dilemma started off the Sixth Doctor's era on television, and so with this being a story where in it, the doctor has just recently regenerated, I call it the twin dilemma story. I also wanted to follow Paradox's or something to do with the danger of the fabric of space time. That was my reasoning behind coming up with the basics of the story. 

THE AUTONAUTS I wanted to do that one again, simply because I watch it back thinking that there are so many things which I know I can do better. The sound for a start, basically when I was editing that story the first time around back in 2013, I had problem with storage space on my computer, so I had to delete a lot of things and by the end one of those things was the original soundtrack. So lots of sound effects and soundtracks for episode three were lost, and the story isn't much good and can be done so much better, and it also opens up an opportunity to use that beautiful new blue suit Colin that we got in the thirteen doctors collectors set.

The Sixth Doctor stories, will be released in the Spring on 2017.