Monday 27 February 2017

COMING SOON : High Tech House of Horrors













COMING SOON
WELCOME TO PARADISE - HIGH TECH HOUSE OF HORRORS
OUT IN MARCH 2017

Have you ever wondered why your toaster maybe trying to kill you? or why your washing machine is on the blink? why the cleaners are so keen to take you to the cleaners? All these and more are answered in High Tech House of Horrors.

Why do this story? - I have always liked the idea of a house that is technology based and could possibly turn against you and try to kill you. It's a very strong science fiction idea. With aggressive cookers and homicidal Hoovers. Very similar to what the idea behind Paradise Towers was but a little bit different in the sense that this is an actual house that is the threat and it's not set in a block of flats. It's a holiday resort gone wrong, which has closed down due to the disappearance of a missing person, and the doctor gets caught up in the mystery of it all when Pip goes missing. 
  
What to expect? - What to expect from this? Well, technology which is trying to kill people for the purpose of which you'll have t find out later.

Who is writing the script? - I'm working with Christian Evans on this one. It's my idea which I have talked him into helping me write with me. But he's a good sport and is a new writer and has lots of lovely fresh ideas, and he's passionate about science which is an enormous help to me. 

When is the story likely to be released? - At the end of March, I hope. 

How long is it? - One episode long.