Thursday 11 August 2016

Mortal Kombat XL - An Introduction to Gaming.


Hi everyone.

I just thought I might do a post to declare my love for a new interest of mine, which isn't particularly a new interest as such, just one in which I've lost touch with and have now got back into. Yes, it's gaming. I've always enjoyed playing computer games from a young age on my Playstation 1 and then the PS1 got updated to a Playstation 2, I had two PS2's. One got stolen, so we bought a second one, and after many years of providing entertainment for hours on end, it got worn out and died. That was the day I thought I'd give up gaming forever. How wrong was I, because I am now back into doing it, and its as if I never stopped.

This is my introduction into Mortal Kombat XL and my reintroduction into gaming.

So Mortal Kombat XL, to give you a brief synopsis is a fighting game where you pick a character in the game to fight again another character with different abilities and strengths to your character, you go into a brutal battle as you fight you opponent for points, and earn advantages in the game, the more fights you win, the better you do. It's an awesome game, I love it. It was introduced to me last year and I loved it, it made me want to get it, I got it and I've been playing it again since July.

My game plan is to get a team together of favourite characters I like to play as in the game, realise and work on the characters strengths and weaknesses in fights and battles, and then once I have achieved that goal to a satisfactory level I will start playing online against the competition. I do it for fun, but also professionally.

Keep an eye out for more updates on gaming.

Thanks.