Tuesday 2 August 2016

COMING SOON : THE CHASE IS ON!













Just a quick update for all The Chase fans on my channel. The second half of Series Six of The Chase is starting recording and will return soon in September. I'm doing seven more episodes, I've prepared a list and a recoding schedule for these episodes. There will be no Children in Need special this year but you will be getting a very exciting and extra special Christmas Show for 2016. That makes eight episodes in the second half of the series all together. 18 episodes in total.

Recording starts tomorrow, and will feature Bradley and The Chasers.

For all of you asking me about The Vixen. Basically Jenny is not yet included on The Chase app. I can't add her to the chasers because she is not on the app for me to include her. If I could include her, I would because I am a massive fan of The Vixen.

Unfortunately if she is not on the app, I can't include her. I have emailed Barnstorm games about updating the app, and all they said was "We plan to do more with The Chase" and that was it. So it's the same format as before with The Beast, The Governess, The Dark Destroyer and The Sinnerman. Please, stop asking me "Where's the Vixen?", "Why don't you add Jenny the vixen Ryan?" that's the reason.

I hope this clears everything up, and more updates will be released on The Chase at a later date.