Thursday 18 February 2016

PREVIEW : REPORT - Close Encounter with the Zygons!













CONFIDENTIAL FILES 006: CLOSE ENCOUNTER WITH A ZYGON

NOTE THIS FILE IS CLASSIFIED AND CONFIDENTIAL. ONCE YOU'VE READ THIS THE FILE WILL EXPLODE. 

I know this is going to sound difficult to believe but I came into contact with Aliens. Since working with U.N.I.T I've come across many things in my time, but nothing as dramatic on this scale. I know that even the possibility of aliens existing and coming into contact with them has been written off as something that can't happen, because aliens don't exist. A few days ago I just proved that theory to be wrong.

I was on holiday on my own, I have a little beach hut up on top a hill by the seaside in devon. This was around mid July time, so, the air was cold and breezy accompanied by a hot sun providing sunshine and heat. Being an enthusiast towards things like astronomy I find it pleasurable to look out through my telescope.

It was on a bleak Sunday evening that I happened to be looking out through my telescope when I discovered strange lights flickering in the sky. Me thinking it must be an optical trick of the light, I looked again and discovered that the lights were actually objects falling to earth and into the sea. I naturally assumed they were meteorites, or satellites. Such things come down from space occasionally however, it causes no harm as they drop into the sea or they burn up. 

When I was out on a walk the next day, I just so happened to come across a small piece of metal with a sort of hook on the end of it. It looked rusty, and worn away. It has strange markings on the side of it, sort of cryptic. I held on to it for safe keeping. Under close examination of it and having gathered a second opinion, I later discovered that it was a part of something, of what I did not know. However it was valuable and I thought whoever it belonged to might come back to look for it, so I kept hold of it. 

Later that night, the tide was in, and that meant I could hear the sound of the sea gushing in and out very loudly. There wasn't a storm present as the wind was quite calm and steady that night as far as I can remember. I couldn't sleep very well, I sat up in bed, feeling restless, and saw in the moon light what appeared to be the shadow of a man. However it was a very gormless shape. Nothing like the image of a man at all and yet it stood up right on two legs. When I peered out of the window to get a closer look, it was gone. One thing I knew for sure was I wasn't imagining it. There was something there. If I had to hazard a guess, I would say the original owner of that strange artefact which I found on the beach.

After that nothing happened for the following week. Nothing unusual or out of the ordinary, at least not as far as I was aware. Until one day I left to go out on another one of my walks and I could see something watching me from the hill top, I couldn't see what it was properly but I could make out the shape was not quite right. It was deformed and misshapen. It was only for a brief instance, blink and you'll miss it type of happenstance, still when I got back to the beach hut I discovered that it had been broken in to. All the cupboards were raided, the door had been smashed in, the bed was turned upside down, pots and pans were all over the place, as was smashed glass, smashed plates and cups It was in a dreadful state. It looked like a burglary, whoever or should I say whatever it was they must have been looking for something and they found it. The artefact was gone. I searched the hut from top to bottom but it was nowhere to be found. 

Having nowhere to sleep for the night, I walked to the nearest village telephoned the guard up on the night watch tower and expand to him what had happened. Fortunately there was some space up at the  night watch tower for me to sleep for the night. I had intended to go back home the following morning, so it didn't matter too much that I'd be in the accommodation of the night watch guard. He very kindly took me in, gave me a hot meal and plenty to drink. I had a nice hot bath, and got into the spare pair of pyjamas which were left for me. We took it in turns keeping watch. Later, this was around two in the morning, I noticed a small figure dragging what appeared to be a boat out on the beach. He looked as if he was dragging it into the sea. I thought to myself, whats going on? why would you be doing that at this time of night? I decided to get a closer look and check for myself. I put my shoes on, borrowed one of the spare jackets, grabbed a torch and left trying not to wake the night watch guard. 

Upon further inspection, the description of the man in question was tall and strong. He was wearing a rain coat and daggy trousers, and big black boots, he looked like a sailor. On the beach it seemed as the man wanted to get out to see, and that he was stealing the boat. I then took it upon myself to confront him about this, to which I was pushed to one side and he pushed the boat out into the sea and he took off. I then decided to make my way after him. I borrowed another yet slightly smaller boat and pursued the man in question. I noticed that his boat stopped at one point, and that there was no man to be seen. The boat was empty. I thought to myself "this is very strange" and decided to take matters into my own hands. I rowed back to shore, went back to the night watch tower, borrowed a scuba divers suit and an oxygen tank and made my way back to the same point which I left. 

When I reached the same point which I had left, I then set forth in swimming down into the sea to investigate. And guess what I found? A spaceship, or a craft which looked like a spaceship which was under water. I then realised that I had travelled too far to turn back now and that it was my curiosity which lead me into this mess. I investigated the craft, I tried to find a doorway without having much success until, I found I was looking in the wrong places. I then managed to infiltrate my way into the spaceship and what a sight it was. The corral design and interior was unbelievable, nothing like id ever seen before. It was exciting and terrifying at the same time. I walked around the spaceship to see if I could find out more. I did. I found what appeared to be organic eggs or pods with people inside, they were in a stupefied state - a sort of coma. One of which was the sailor that attacked me. It was then I heard footsteps coming down the corridor in the panic I hid behind one of the pods and observed the creature which had entered the room. It was so ugly and grim, it stank of old farts. It was as I suspected, deformed and misshapen. It had suckers on its arms, legs and head which extra smaller corral like suckers on its hands and all over its body. It was something not of this planet. I tried to leave but it caught me, took me to its leader. 

On later discovery I had learned that this was the start of an alien invasion by a species called the Zygons. I'd never heard of them, but they were vicious beings. They possessed the technology and ability to collect body patterns of some of the people in the village and keep the originals in those pods... they are everywhere... you don't who is who... be aware of what people do, if you see someone acting suspiciously, get in touch with the police or a member of UNIT... or if all fails, get in touch with me... Just... stay safe.

#staysafe