Saturday 13 February 2016

DOCTOR WHO : The Doctor's Wardrobe - Series 2 Part 2











The second series of Doctor Who Audio Adventures is going very well indeed, I'm very pleased with the response that the series has got so far. In the second half of series The Doctor goes through a little regeneration of his own. In his clothes that is.

I thought I'd share with you my Doctor's fashion trend for the second half of the second series of Audio Dramas that I'm working on at the moment. This is what I'll be wearing for Episodes 8 - 13.


Episode 8

White Shirt, White Bow Tie, Grey Dinner Jacket, Black Trousers, Black shoes (Unseen)



Episode 9

Black Jacket, David Bowie T-Shirt "Heroes" 1978, Black Trousers, Black boots (Unseen)


Episodes 10 & 11

White Shirt, Blue Jacket, Black Trousers, Black boots (Unseen)


Episode 12

Grey Tweed Blazer, Coolibah Design T Shirt, Dark Blue Jeans, Black boots (unseen)


Episode 13 - (Two Part Series Finalie)

Black Shirt, White Jacket, Black Trousers, Black Boots (unseen)