Tuesday 23 February 2016

BATMAN : The Dark Knight Returns!








Hello.

A lot of people have been asking me questions about when Batman is coming back and if I'm going to be doing anymore Batman. So I thought I'd address that little issue.

Yes, Batman is coming back and two new episodes. The episodes will be out towards the end of the Spring/ beginning of the Summer of 2016.

Will I be doing anymore? I would like to. Batman is another project that I do which I not only just enjoy doing but is popular with my subscribers as well and I have new ways of making it better. I've got some good ideas for potential stories in mind and I've invested enough in the series to not do anymore episodes would seem a wasted opportunity. So all I'll say about now is there are bright ideas brewing for the future.

So keep a look out for more BATMAN!