Thursday 4 February 2016

COMING SOON : Sherlock Holmes - Crack the Case?





CRACK THE CASE?






COMING SOON
SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE MURDER IN THE MAZE
From the Journal by Dr Watson

As my friendship with Sherlock Holmes deepened, so my interest in his early career quickened. I have reported Holmes reticence on this subject elsewhere, and I was therefore delighted when one evening my enquiry as to how his abilities had been brought to the attention of the police met with a positive responsive. 

"It would be some two years before we met, Watson" began Holmes reflectively. "A case I have recorded as 'Vamberry the Wine Merchant' although I would expect you would intrigue your readers more by calling it The Murder in the Maze".

"It was a warm summer's day and suddenly I grew tired of my chemistry bench. In common with half London it seemed, I made my way to Hampton Court and was eventually drawn towards the centre of the Maze, my mind mostly occupied with studying my fellow travellers. Suddenly a scream rang out through the hedge behind me. Curious, I stepped through the opening and saw a young lady collapsed in the arms of her companion who was gazing horror struck at the sight of an obviously very dead body of a well to do middle aged man. I turned to an attendant who had also been drawn by the scream that I had heard. "Quick man, to the entrance and close it, let nobody out, then send for the police." He nodded and was gone." "I knelt to examine the body. A huge wound to the heart was the obvious cause of death but what manner of weapon was responsible? Who out of the crowd thronging the Maze had done this deed and why? Above all, why use Hampton Court Maze from which all escape was cut off?"

"These were the thoughts that raced through my mind as I awaited the arrival of the local police Let us now see if you can follow my reasoning, Watson, which led me to the successful conclusion of my first 'Police assisted' case. 

Tell me:

1. The murder weapon.

2. the murderer.

And I will supply the reasons behind the crime!


The game is afoot!

SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE MURDER IN THE MAZE - COMING SOON From DANBURYProductions.

More updates to come. 

#SherlockHolmes
#TheMasterDetective
#DANBURYProductions