Thursday 27 December 2018

The end is nearly here...
















So this is the first insight that we as the viewers have had of the most recent Avengers film, carrying on after the events of what happened in Infinity War. For some of the main characters, this is the end for them and the last film we shall see as them as their famous Marvel superhero characters, even though that's sad I have no doubt this movie will be an epic conclusion and a really good send-off.

This trailer was released earlier this month, due to come out in cinemas on the 26th April 2019 in the UK. Which I think is correct.

Having watched this trailer, I did get goosebumps, as it was enough to tease me and excite me so much that I can't wait to find out what's going to happen.

There are lots of theories and speculation being brought up already online, I'm trying my best not to look at anything as I don't want to spoil it for myself. However, I do have my own theories or ways in my head of how I see things playing out. I guess those theories will be confirmed when I get round to seeing the film.

I like the title. It's certainly wasn't anything that I was expecting to all the things I have heard beforehand as to what it might be called. But it looks awesome. I'm excited.