Tuesday 14 November 2017

The Chase is over!

Hello Everyone.

So, as you can probably tell by the title of this post, it's not good news for fans of my chase videos.

Basically, there has been a new app that has been released by Barnstorm games which is an updated version of The Chase app with new questions, Bradley Walsh commentary and Jenny "The Vixen" Ryan added to The Chasers roster.

I know I had plans to do more with The Chase like a Children in Need special and a Christmas special for 2017, but I've tried to record videos using this new app and I don't like it. I know that is down to me not being used to the app and the new questions on it, as it came out fairly recently, but the questions are too hard, the commentary from Bradley can be quite patronising if you only get one or two questions right and the head to head chases against the chaser can be really frustrating. It's a game at the end of the day, a game that's meant to be fun and enjoyable, but I find it hard to get back to the final chase as the chaser, whoever it is, always catches me and that really frustrates and annoys me, especially when I'm trying to get good results for my videos.

I'm not enjoying doing these videos anymore and have become tired of doing them. If you're not enjoying something, why must I continue doing it? It's pointless really. I've decided to stop doing Chase videos and Eggheads, mainly because Eggheads just got boring and I don't like the new Chase app. It's not a bad app, you can do lots of cool new things on it, I just don't like questions on it, they're too hard to answer and I'm bored of just getting caught by the chaser all the time and not making it back to the final chase. You need to know when to pack it in and call it a day, so this is me basically saying I've had enough of doing these kinds of videos and I want to stop and you can't blame me for wanting me to do that, it's a shame but I just can't work with the new app, it does my head in.

Thank you to those reading this who have watched my chase videos and have enjoyed them, I just feel for me, enough is enough and I've done all I can do with these videos.

I'll be doing some more exciting stuff in the future which I'm very excited about and can't wait to share with you guys. But for now, The Chase is finally over.