Wednesday 22 November 2017

Injustice 2: Tournament and Electrum shaders









Tournament Batman (Gold shader)


Hey Hey!

In tomorrow's Injustice 2 video, I will be showing off cool Electrum and Tournament shaders I have aquried for certain characters. Including: Batman, Superman, Black Adam, Darkseid and more.

Tune to see what happens.

Electrum Atrocitus (Silver Shader)

For those of you who aren't aware Tournament and Electrum shaders are basically special shaders you can buy using source crystals in the game for characters to spice them up a bit and just make them look even more awesome. 

I'm currently going round a getting one of either gold or silver for each character, I don't see much of a preference for getting both shaders because they do cost a lot of source crystals and I don't really see the demand for having both, one of either suits me fine. I have a few for certain characters but just thought it might be fun to do a video to show them off in their entirity.