Saturday 11 November 2017

Injustice 2: Fighter Pack 3 - My Thoughts











INJUSTICE 2: FIGHTER PACK 3

Good Morning everyone!

So after waiting all day yesterday for this trailer to be released, I now finally know which final three characters are going to be joining Injustice 2, and I have to say Netherrealm have made some very interesting choices. 

First of all, we have Atom. Now I think we could all hazard a guess or know that he was going to be in the game, especially as an interesting little teaser trailer for him was released a while back we have already got a taster or a little insight into what his character's fighting abilities are going to be like. I am interested to see a full trailer and what this character's full potential is going to be. It's rather exciting and a bold move to put a character like this in the game, one which I'm not entirely sure how it's going to work out, but we'll just have to wait and see. But first thoughts on Atom, having him come out of that explosion and then grow to normal size and then shrink again, it looks cool and impressive, it'll be exciting to do Atom vs Flash fights in my videos, and here's hoping one day they'll be a Marvel vs DC crossover and we have Atom from DC vs Marvel's Antman, that would be quite cool.

Moving onto Enchantress, she was another predictable character which a lot of people talked about online as a character who would most likely be in the game, any mega DC fan would know straight away from looking at the silhouette on the character select screen that she was bound to turn up at some point. I was more interested in how her character was going to look like, and she actually looks really good, I love her costume, she looks very spooky and mysterious, almost like a female Ermac the way she shoots green lasers and floats and has all these mystical interactive powers like Ermac does, I'm very impressed with her overall design and Netherrealm have already shown that she is or can look effective against opponents, her standoff against Atom in the trailer proved that. So I'm happy with the fact that we're getting Enchantress, it'll be nice to have another female character in the game because we don't have enough of them, the game is very much more dominated by male characters so having another female character adds to the equality of fairness in the game. 

Now moving on to the last character which was a mystery, no one knew for certain who it was going to be, and I think a lot of people speculated on who was going to be based on the characters that they wanted it to be, and not thinking outside the box as to something as ridiculous as this. I mean, I thought for a laugh wouldn't it be funny to have something like Postman Pat in Injustice 2 or Fireman Sam, children's characters that I grew up watching and loving as a toddler. I never expected this, and I don't think many other people were either, and it's something which has caused a big s*it storm online... we are going to be getting the Ninja Turtles! what? really? why? those are the questions that come to mind, and I'm going, to be honest, my first thoughts are that with the Ninja Turtles, they are the only character in the game that I am disappointed with, I'm happy with all the others but I guess it's because I'm not too keen on the Ninja Turtles, I mean I never watched the cartoon and I have no real interest in that, I know who they are but apart from that... just really? why? I am so baffled and shocked in some cases at just how they could have gone for something as ludicrously brilliant as this. 

I mean there are rumors speculating that Shaggy and Scooby Doo are going to be in the game as guest characters.

I may be proven wrong and will have to eat my words when I see they're introduction trailer when it comes out, I might be blown away by they're fighting skills, but just having them in the game doesn't really sit right with me. But it just my first thoughts, I've only just found out they're going to be in the game, I don't know what they're going to be like until they start coming into the game properly, so we'll have to see.

Overall thoughts on this fighter pack, two out three I'm happy with so I would say that this is a good fighter pack with a veriaty of different characters which are aimed to please most of the fans and gamers who play this game. Let's just wait and see what happens.

Atom is coming in December, we got Hellboy coming out next week, and not to mention the Justice Leauge premeir skins coming to the game as well, they're are lots of fun and exciting things coming to Injustice 2 to keep people interested and playing the game.