Friday 10 June 2016

DOCTOR WHO AUDIO ADVENTURES: SERIES 2 PART 2 UPDATE












DOCTOR WHO - THE AUDIO ADVENTURES : SERIES 2 PART 2

Hi, Everyone.

As I explained before, things have been tricky getting Doctor Who Audio Adventures back on track.  I had intended to keep the episodes running weekly, however, work and life got in the way so I had to stop for a while, plus scripts kept getting sent back and forth for re-writes and what have you.

In terms of where we are up to now Episodes Nine, Ten and Eleven are ready to go. I haven't written the finale yet because I've been far too busy to even think about that yet, but like everything else it is on my list of things to complete/ get done.

When will these episodes be shown? They should be back fairly soon. If everything works out ok, I should be able to get the episodes out in the Autumn.  I can't promise anything but that's the plan.

DATES & TIMES

23rd October - EPISODE 9
30th October - EPISODE 10
6th November - EPISODE 11
13th November - EPISODE 12
20th November - EPISODE 13

23rd December - CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

Thank You.

And if you wish to know any additional information about the stories, then follow this link: http://dan44100.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/coming-soon-doctor-who-audio-adventures.html