Wednesday 15 June 2016

Comic Book Series













Hello everyone.

Just wanted to make a quick announcement to tell you about my comic book series. Comic books were a thing, a hobby, an obsession that I had when I was younger, and going through primary school I always used to draw comic books in my spare time in class and I have to say I remember those days as if it were yesterday.

Anyway, ideas have cropped up in my ever so expanding creative brain. I thought to myself, why not bring back this hobby and start another comic book series based on a popular TV series of my childhood.

The story ideas flowed in my mind and it was just a question of putting pencil to paper and drawing the cover art for the front cover. It was quite an exciting yet daunting prospect to get back into drawing, I've been away from it for so long. Plus drawing is a very time consuming task.

But the series will be in non chronological order, what that means is I will be doing the series out of order of series. I won't start from a beginning, I'll just go straight into it and stories will come as they go.

Here are some covers I drew this afternoon, for the first three episodes.

EPISODE ONE

EPISODE TWO

EPISODE THREE


What do you think of my drawing skills? Let me know. I'll be posting regular updates and art work on my Facebook and Twitter accounts and all updates on this comic book series will be posted on here.

I haven't got a name for the series yet, if you have any good suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks.