Monday 23 May 2016

WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE - DALEK CIVIL WAR?













DALEK CIVIL WAR

Hey everyone. 

It's the start to a new week and I want to leave an option open to suggestion, what would you say to a spin off Doctor Who series just for the Daleks? 

I had this idea of doing a spin off Dalek series, which is about the Dalek Civil War, and it will have lots of Daleks fighting each other and go into various morbid and dark scientific backdrops. But it needs a lot of work done to it in order to make it work, so I thought there is no point in doing it if you don't want to see it. So this was just a post to say, what do you think? would you like me to do a spin off Doctor Who series with the Daleks?

As a series what you would get in terms of story is one dalek force (the renegades) who obey the supreme daleks, fighting the imperial daleks who obey Davros, even though Davros will not appear in the series. You would get to see what the daleks get up to without the doctor to stop them, and the destruction of other worlds and other species. 

It will need lots of work done to it in order to make it work, but as I say please let me know if this is something you'd like me to do. It's an idea that I have had for a year but never really thought about getting it off the ground. I thought I would leave it open to suggestion.