Thursday 5 May 2016

CHANNEL UPDATE : Thursday 5th of May 2016











Hi Guys.

Just a quick update for you, I know it's been quite some time since I have done one of these but I thought now would be a good time to inform you of what is going to be happening on my channel.

The Chase - videos will continue as normal, with regular uploads every week on Fridays.

Doctor Who - two stories are set to be coming out. I have yet to film them but I will try and get them done in time. If not there will just be one story. Uploads for that will be on a Saturday.

Batman - Series 2 starts again on Sunday 8th of May for those of you who were wondering, and will continue, with uploads following three times weekly. 

Other exciting projects I have yet to film, I will try and get done during the month and so that they get edited and uploaded for the month is over.

Doctor Who Audios - I had to stop them for a while, Uni work just got in the way and I didn't have time to produce episodes, now that my Uni work is done and out the way I have five months of free time on my hands to do basically whatever I want. So I shall try and do regular uploads and make sure that the series gets completed. There are 5 stories and 6 episodes left to do. 


SS Secret Service - keep your eyes peeled for the first episode of my new spy thriller series.

That I think covers everything at the moment. Just be sure to check the blog regularly and subscribe to the channel for more updates upon request.

Thank you.