Tuesday 24 November 2020

Mortal Kombat 11: Thanksgiving Towers 2020

 


Thanksgiving Thursday 

Mortal Kombat 11 Thanksgiving Towers 

Thursday 26th November 2020


Yep, it's that time of year again, just before Christmas. America celebrates Thanksgiving so the MK11 Thanksgiving towers are now available again in towers of time. 

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in the UK and so it's not of much importance, but it is pretty fun to play tower challenges with themed modifiers flying towards you as you face your opponent. 

In a series of four boss fights, four kombatants take to the challenge of four individual boss fights fighting a boss to win exclusive rewards.

This year I'll be using characters Kombat League skins for characters I have won skins for, and one character from the new Kombat Pack 2. 

Those are:

Lizard skin Jade, Purple skin Kitana, Kytinn Kabal, and ... I won't reveal which character from Kombat Pack 2 I'll be using. You'll have to watch the video on Thursday to find out who that will be.

This is a themed special, like I did last year so you can probably expect, exploding turkeys, mash and gravy flying as well as other things related to thanksgiving coming at me whilst fighting each of the four bosses. 

I'll be using modifiers as well as for the first three boss fights each character I choose will have a buddy to help them out during the fight.

So I'm pleased Thanksgiving towers are live and back for another year, I'm very excited to get started, and you can see last year's video by following the link to the channel here! >> Thanksgiving Towers 2019.