Tuesday 10 November 2020

MK11 - Kombat League Re Runs - Starting 29th December

 


Exciting news for Mortal Kombat players.

During Mileena's kombat kast last Friday evening it was announced that from the 29th December, that's a week after Season 16 finishes, MK11 are going to start repeats of Kombat League seasons and start all of them again from the beginning.

This gives people like me who missed out on skins in previous seasons to try out and play for them again. 

The skins are being re-ordered so if you couldn't get to Demi God in the season the first time around, it'll made a little easier so hopefully you can now. 

As well that, even though the seasons are being repeated there's new gear pieces up for grabs as well as new brutalities so hopefully there's something in it for everyone. 

I'm extremely excited by this news and can't wait to play from the beginning as I missed out on the first two seasons by not playing them. I didn't understand what Kombat League was or how it worked back then but now I'm fully ready and prepared to try out for all the skins that I've missed. There's definitely at least one skin I'll be after.

I'll go through all the seasons with the new dates and skins I'll be after below.

Season 1- Season of Blood (29th December 2020 - 26th January 2021)

Playing for: Erron Black, Scorpion, and Kitana's skins


Season 2 - Season of Time (2nd February - 2nd March 2021)

Playing for: Erron Black, Kollector, and Raiden's skins


Season 3 - Revenant's Reborn (9th March - 6th April 2021)

Playing for: Liu Kang, Kung Lao, and Kitana's skins

I have Jade's skin.



Season 4 - Season of Chaos (13th April - 11th May 2021)

Playing for: Cassie's skin

I have Sub Zero, Noob Saibot and Frost's skin


Season 5 - Season of Sorcery (18th May - 15th June 2021)

Playing for: Cetrion's skin

I have Baraka, Kano, and Kabal's skin



Season 6 - Season of Konquest  (22nd June - 20th July 2021)

Playing for: Geras and D'Vorah skins

I have Kollector and Kotal Kahn



Season 7 - Season of Death (27th July - 24th August 2021)

Playing for: Sonya's Revenant Skin

I have Johnny Cage, Jax, and Cassie's skins



Season 8 - Season of Naknaden Greed (31st August - 28th September 2021)

Playing for: Noob Saibot's skin

I have Jade, Shao Khan, and Sub Zero's skins



Season 9 - Season of Lost Souls (5th October - 2nd November 2021)

Playing for: Cetrion's skin

I have Kitana, Kung Lao, and Raiden's skins



Season 10 - Season of Shadows (9th November - 7th December 2021)

Playing for: Liu Kang's skin

I have Scorpion, Skarlet and Frost's skins



Season 11 - Season of Order (14th December 2021 - 11th January 2022)

Playing for: Baraka's skin

I have Jax, Jacqui, and D'Vorah's skin



Season 12 - Season of Osh Tekk Army (18th January - 15th February 2022)

Playing for: Johnny Cage's skin

I have Kano, Liu Kang and Jade's skin


Season 13 and 14 I don't really need to play again because I have all of those season's skins. However I'll see what gear pieces and brutalities are on offer and if I fancy it it'll try it.

Just for those who didn't get all four skins and want to know when those season's will be live again, see below.


Season 13 - Season of the Fallen Kingdom (22nd February - 22nd March 2022)

Playing for: Gear pieces and brutalities should I wish to.



Season 14 - Season of the Hive (29th March - 26th April 2022)

Playing for: Gear pieces and brutalities should I wish to.



Season 15 - Season of Saurian Rebirth (3rd - 31st May 2022)

This season is still live now, with less than a week left to go so there's still all to play for first time around so you may not have to play this season again if you have already reached Demi God rank or higher.

As I know I'm not going to get to Demi God this season, I will simply say.

Playing for: Kung Lao's skin

Highly likely I will have: Noob Saibot and Jade's skins

I have won the Scorpion skin last Sunday after completing the season challenges.

So that's Kombat League for now, and depending on how well I do in Season 16 will decide on what I do in the re run.

Season 16 would be repeated from the 7th June - 5th July 2022.

So this news has settled my nerves for Season 16 because if Sindel's skin is at Demi God rank I now know I have a second chance to get it should I not get to the required rank.

I know a lot of players are worried or concerned over Sindel's skin being at Demi God. I honestly don't think she will be. If you think about it, there is a 3 in 4 chance she won't be. My gut feeling is saying Apprentice rank, but who knows... I won't know what the board is like until I see it. Which will be in a few weeks time.

Plus something else to get hyped about ONE MORE WEEK TO GO UNTIL KOMBAT PACK 2!!!

So we can try out the new characters during these Kombat League repeats and I am ready for that. 

Have a good week, and see you next time for another blog.