Tuesday 26 February 2019

MORTAL KOMBAT 11 - Characters I'd like to see.









MORTAL KOMBAT 11 - CHARACTERS I'D LIKE TO SEE


With people posting their predictions as to which characters they'd like to play as in MK 11. I thought I might share some of the characters I would like to see as playable characters in MK 11.

Obviously, we've had the reveal trailer of Kabal and Jade who have both been confirmed as playable characters alongside Scorpion, Sub Zero, Raiden, Baraka, Skarlet, Sonya Blade, and Geras. 

But who else will be joining them? 

Shoa Khan is a pre-order character, just as Darkseid was for Injustice 2. 

This is a list of my top 5 characters I'd like to see in the MK11 roster.


Number 5. Kitana


With her being the badass, dark empress that she is, I'd like to see Kitana come back. She is my favourite female MK character.


Number 4. Sindel



Never got the chance to play her in MKX, and she would be a nice feature. We need more female combatants as the number of male characters does tend to dominate over the number of female characters. Why not even the score?


Number 3. Rain


I would be very excited if Rain was announced, his water features and able to use water bubbles and stuff like that to his advantage is awesome. I didn't know this until now, but apparently, Rain is based off Prince, from the song Purple Rain.


Number 2. Johnny Cage



Yes, he is a annoying, so and so. But, I think I would very disappointed and quite annoyed if he wasn't announced as being in the roster. I think we need Johnny Cage, just as much as we need Raiden, Scorpion and Sub Zero.


Number 1. Sheeva


I think she'd be formidable, and a character I would consider playing often.


But there are many others I'd like to see. Including Nightwolf, Kenshi, Takeda, Jax, Goro, Bo'Rai Cho, Mileena, Kotal Kahn, Ermac, Erron Black, and Fujin.

But we'll just have to see when characters get announced, I hear that seventeen characters have announced on the roster so far, all of which I'm very happy with, but there's still time for more exciting announcements. Anything can happen. So I will have to wait and see.