Thursday 21 February 2019

COMING UP on Radio Verulam : Dandy Dan's Sundays




COMING UP on DANDY DAN'S SUNDAYS

Episode:  1/22 
Transmission: Sun 24th February 2019
Time: 2pm - 4pm 
Week: Week 7: 18th - 24th February 2019
Published: 21st February 2019


NEW SHOW!

Hey, everyone.

So this is just a brief and quick announcement to say that on Sunday, I start my new radio show on 92.6FM Radio Verulam as a presenter. I'm calling it "Dandy Dan's Sundays" on Sundays, every Sunday, from 2pm till 4pm. 

The show is basically two hours of me, talking about topical things going on around the local area and around you. 

The aim of it also is to help people with that Sunday/Monday feeling. For those who can't be bothered to get up and go to work or school on Monday. I'm here to help! So have fun with me on the radio, Sunday afternoons from 2pm! 


Keep a look out for my show on 92.6FM Radio Verulam, online at radioverulam.com and on social media!