Wednesday 7 November 2018

DOCTOR WHO REVIEW: The Tsuranga Conundrum






DOCTOR WHO REVIEW
THE TSURANGA CONUNDRUM
Written By Chris Chibnall
Directed By Jennifer Perrott

Mixed thoughts on this episode of Doctor Who. It's one of those cases where a lot was said but not much happened. Character development was good but unbalanced, some bits were sweet, others a bit too dragged out. Yaz was horrendously underused in comparison to Graham and Ryan, and Chibnall though he has a really a great grasp on making people, his villains aren't so great. And a bit too much exposition.
The episode wasn't bad per say, but... Meh.  I haven't yet seen an episode this series that I haven't liked, but at the same time, no episode has yet wowed me or really shocked me. I haven't felt after watching an episode "wow! that was a bloody good story" so the wow factor is yet to come.

We're halfway through the series now, Hopefully, now the next five episodes can offer a bit more excitement and I can find that wow factor that I'm searching for.

I would say that The Tsuranga Conundrum gets a 6/10.