Saturday 28 April 2018

Gameplay videos: Summer 2018










GAMEPLAY VIDEOS
SUMMER 2018
MORTAL KOMBAT XL, INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US, ASSASSIN'S CREED SYNDICATE


Hello All and welcome to another gameplay blog post.

So if you've been watching my videos on my channel, I have been busy with producing new Injustice 2 videos. Now my current season of gameplay videos is drawing to a close, as of this coming Friday, the 4th of May, I shall be taking a two-week break and after that break, I start a new season of videos which will see you through till the Summer of this year.

But what have I got coming up?

MORTAL KOMBAT XL - SEASON SIX

Gameplay videos including Invasion Boss fights and Invasion towers, test your luck, tower challenges amongst more exclusive bonus features.

INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US - SEASON TWO

Gameplay videos including Injustice Gods Among Us story mode, and tower challenges.

INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US TOWER CHALLENGES
NEW TOWER CHALLENGES EVERY MONDAY.

  • Batman - 21st May
  • Aquaman - 28th May
  • Deathstroke - 4th June
  • The Joker - 11th June
  • Shazam - 18th June
  • Ares - 25th June
  • Doomsday - 2nd July
  • Killer Frost - 16th July
  • Sinestro - 23rd July
  • Bane - 30th July


ASSASSIN'S CREED SYNDICATE

Weekly livestream videos of me working my through Assassin's Creed Syndicate.


New gameplay videos start on Monday 28th May 2018.