Monday 19 March 2018

NEWS UPDATE: DOCTOR WHO AUDIO ADVENTURES SERIES 3










Hello everyone.

This is just a quick update following up on the post I left over the weekend regarding the return of my Doctor Who Audio series.

Yes, It has been a long time coming, originally I was hoping to get the third series out last year but due to unfortunate mishaps and just life in general, taking up priority, that didn't happen. 

But, I'm back now, I'm focused I'm getting scripts together for the series as I write this post and things are starting to gradually come into motion so that the episodes are ready to start at the end of April.

An exciting thing I wish to announce is, I've bought some new sound recording equipment to use on this series which will make it sound even more excellent, and I'm hoping to bring up the level of creative outlet in the way these stories in this new series are presented to a more professional level.

One thing I have decided to do is to scrap "Time After Time" as my main focus will be making sure that all the scripts are done and recording/ editing is done in time for each episode to be ready in plenty of time to be uploaded so that there's a new episode released each week. 

If you want to know about what stories I've got lined up for the new series, just check out the previous post I sent out on Saturday just gone, thank you for keeping up to date with all the stuff I've been getting on with.

More Doctor Who related posts to come for later this week.