Sunday 25 March 2018

Injustice 2: Season 3 - Legendary edition and new special project.










Hi there, Injustice fans.

I'm sure you're all aware by now that Netherealm studios have made official announcements in regards to the legendary edition of the game, which to most of us who have bought/ played the game already is a new update containing some exciting and refreshing upgrades. Such upgrades and changes to the game was explained in a live stream on Twitch a few days ago where everything was explained in detail as to what we were going to be expecting.

This includes the new Level 30 upgrades, augments, changes to multiverse events, and to me, all of this new stuff just adds a fantastic and enticing extension to want to keep playing the game even more now that we've got all the characters we are likely to get for the moment, this new edition just brings a whole new extent to the game in every way. I've already obtained new super cool epic Level 30 gear for both Brainiac and Green Arrow over this weekend alone, and it's also bringing new ideas in ways I can go with continuing with Injustice 2 gameplay videos and gameplay events. 

I know, at some point there will be a second series of Injustice 1 coming this year, but up until that happens in the summer, expect some new, awesome, exciting things happening with Injustice 2 over the next six weeks.

I should take this opportunity to point out, there will be no videos on Tuesday, due to my commitments with work, but for the rest of the week it should be fine, and we've also got the Easter and April Fool's multiverse coming up which I can not wait for, very excited for those.

Now, moving onto the second part of this post, I would like to inform you all that at this moment, I am attempting to fulfill and obtain legendary gear for characters in the legendary multiverse events. 

For those of you who don't know what legendary gear is, it's a part of really super cool, special gear that will enable a character for example "Batman" to have special abilities which will help the player during the game. It is unlike any other piece of gear you can earn in the game and is more rare and special to come by if I've got that right. You can only get it by completing tasks in a new multiverse which is known as the legendary multiverse which contains personalised multiverses for several characters, now including the DLC characters and guest characters such as Darkseid, Hellboy, Enchantress and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. But you can only get the gear by completing the tasks, and before you can attempt these tasks you have to fulfill a list of requirements such as "complete a master battle simulator with said character on hard". 

I know that legendary gear and legendary multiverses are something that have been achieved by some other players more skilled and talented than me, and that the tasks you face are meant to be harder than normal multiverse events, the requirements themselves prove to be a challenge just through making sure those requirements are met before you can even start playing the challenges to get the legendary gear. I will be hoping to gain legendary gear for certain characters of my personal choice, meaning I will be trying to get legendary gear for characters I want. 

I'm working on one multiverse at the moment, and it may take some time to meet the requirements before I start playing. But sure enough when the time comes, expect new videos on that in due course.

That's all for now, enjoy the rest of the weekend.