Thursday 15 March 2018

Injustice 2: St Patrick's Day Multiverse - Feeling Green












The St Patrick's Day Multiverse is now available in Injustice 2 and is active until Wednesday the 21st March 2018, if you've not played it yet, there's still time for you to have a go at it until it expires.

I found it very fun and very interesting, I didn't find it near as difficult as the Valentines of Halloween multiverse which in my opinion were both too difficult. The Christmas one was okay, I haven't played the Thanksgiving one so can't pass a judgement on that one yet. This one, however, was a great deal of fun, I completed it in two days.

And I've also participated in both boss fights against Swamp Thing and Green Lantern, which I thought were going to be hard, especially knowing there were going to be modifiers, but in actual fact the modifiers helped a bit and made both boss fights easier for me to complete.

You can view them on my channel now by following the hyperlinks.

There are loads of interesting and cool rewards to earn in this multiverse such as gold mother boxes, credit coins and much more.

So, as a short review based on my experience in playing this multiverse, I'd say give it a go.

Just watch out for the leprechauns.