Thursday 17 August 2017

TOMORROW on INJUSTICE 2: DEEP FREEZE Captain Cold Multiverse











Hi Everyone

I just wanted to let you all know that there is a Captain Cold event now available in the Multiverse until Saturday. It's called "Deep Freeze" and it's your opportunity as a player to focus on a series of challenges with Captain Cold and boost up his level progress and get some really cool gear for him as well. You can even play as Mr Freeze if you have him. If you're not so keen on Captain Cold but like Mr Freeze, you can do it with him and still earn the gear for Captain Cold, it's no problem. 

I always like to work with a character and improve my skills with them. It's more fun if it's with a character that I like, like Captain Cold.

And I don't think Captain Cold is a bad character, I just feel that no one picks him because I don't know maybe people think he's a boring character, like Cyborg or Black Canary. 

Anyway, expect Captain Cold videos tomorrow or Saturday morning. It's going to Coool! See what I did there? that's funny.