Monday 28 August 2017

Black Manta - Available in September!










Hi there everyone.

I'm sure most gamers are aware that last night, the gameplay trailer was released for Black Manta, the first character to be released from fighter pack two. Most people from their reactions were very flabbergastered by the trailer and lots of jaws dropped with excitement.

A few comments I'd like to make on Black Manta just from having watched the trailer myself, I think he is an interesting character with lots of gadgets and skills that all look really impressive and cool, he's one of those flashy type characters that if used in the right way can be very dangerous to other players playing him online. I'm not overly keen on his design, but that can be rectified to my liking after I unlock different gear for him and customize him. The slogan of the game is "every battle defines you" so yeah, whatever floats your boat basically.

I just wonder if most of the cool things that he does are gear related or are they a combination of combo movement, special moves or gear related moves, who knows? I guess I'll find out in the next week or so when he's released.

His intro is really good, not like all of the other characters, he makes an entrance like a ninja and means business as soon as he comes on screen, like a complete bad ass that he shows off to be. His outro was cool too, lone ranger walking away like a boss.  It was classy, I liked it.

Anyway, watch the trailer and judge for yourself.

Enjoy!