Friday 9 December 2016

Mortal Kombat - CHRISTMAS INVASION 2016










It's Christmas in Earthrealm, however the forces of the Netherrealm have begun an invasion.

Special Forces and Lin Kuei assemble to fight the forces of the Netherrealm and save Christmas.


NETHERREALM INVASION

How it works is the Invasion will consist of a single fight battle against a challenger and a Netherrealm boss. The challenger will take on the boss in a head to head fight. Defeat the boss and the earth will be saved. 

INVASION BOSS

Scorpion


Possessed by the forces of evil, Scorpion is Quan Chi's puppet. Enslaved to do his bidding, Quan Chi has upgraded Scorpion's fire power and speed to a much higher advantage. He is now a raging revenant full of anger and fury, you don't want to stand in his way.


So that's who the challenger will be facing for this years Christmas Invasion challenge.

But what exactly is this I hear you ask? Basically, it's not like the other faction invasions that you would normally face in the game. I thought as a bit of fun when coming up with ideas to do something for Christmas for Mortal Kombat to do a sort of mock invasion, but that I mean simply just play five single fight rounds on a higher level of difficulty than I'm used to playing. 

This is to just avoid any confusion, for those of you thinking that there's going to be this updated invasion in the game at Christmas. There isn't. 

The Invasion boss fight will take the place of the usual Let's Play Mortal Kombat videos that I have done on Friday 23rd December, so mark that in your diaries if you want to as that's when the upload is. This Christmas challenge I have set myself will hopefully be a recurring thing, where they will be an invasion every year from a different threat each year. 

This will also finish off my Mortal Kombat videos for 2016. But never fear, Mortal Kombat videos will resume in 2017. 

Hope this post has been useful to you. I hope you keep enjoying my gameplay videos.